Become a Vendor by filling out this Application.
After submitting the application, please allow ONE Week for confirmation from a market committee member, with event date selection for you to set up along with a payment link to confirm your registration.
Vendor Spaces for the market are $15 per event.
The Market runs every 2nd and 4th Saturday on the Arts Block, Main Street in Danbury, NC from 11am – 6pm. The Public is welcome.
Vendors for the April Markets include:
1. Ilse Watkins: Scarves sewn from recycled materials, knitted wearables, quilted potholders etc., Photo greeting cards.
2. Elizabeth Shanahan Studios: Original oil and acrylic paintings, notecard prints of original paintings
3. Chris Brower: Knothead’s Paracord Creations – Paracord bracelets, keychains, and paracord wrapped hiking sticks
4. McMasters Unlimited, LLC – McMasters’ Hawg Sauce taste testing and sales.
1. Lisa Craddock – Kaleidoscope Chaos: Tie dye clothing, accessories and home décor and tapestries.
2. Andrea Collins – Stokes Southern Creations: Decals, tumblers (hand-decorated and epoxied), charger plates, and more.
3. Elizabeth Shanahan Studios: Original oil and acrylic paintings, notecard prints of original paintings.
We are still looking to fill two spaces for April 24th, as we have one potential, but no firm commitment.
The Stokes County Arts Council is happy to welcome people back to events as we “ReStart The Arts” encouraging locals and visitors to shop locally, supporting the small businesses of local artists and business owners.